Monday, June 1, 2015

Guest Author - Bernard Foong (alias Young), International Best Selling Author on Amazon




1. What's your name? 

Answer: Bernard Foong (a.k.a. Young)

2. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it?

Answer: My classmates in my UK boarding school couldn’t pronounce my Chinese name Yoong, so I became Young.

3. What species are you (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?) I know you have some special gifts that aren’t entirely human? 

Answer: Human

4. Where/when were you born? 

Answer: I was born in 1953 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaya at the time of my birth. Now it is Malaysia after it obtained its independence from the British Empire. 

5. Okay, now...do you believe that you are good or bad or are those terms not definable? 

Answer: Not definable.

6. How would you describe your personality? 

Answer: Inquisitive, smart, intelligent, creative and full of vigor/vitality.

7. Would you say you're someone who can handle pressure? 

Answer: Yes. 

8. What’s a good example? 

Answer: When I was being summoned into the headmaster’s office to be told that I’m one of 5 boys (from a school of approximately 200) that had been specially selected to enter a sexual secret society – The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society (E.R.O.S.) to be further educated in a more exclusive boarding school in the United Arab Emirates to be groomed to enter several Arab Household harems. 

9. Who are your main enemies, people you would like to see stopped from whatever they are doing? 

Answer: None. Since I’m writing about my (true-story) unique harem experiences of my adolescent life. I don’t have any enemies.

10. What is one thing that you would like to see happen in the immediate future? 

Answer: That A harem Boy’s Saga; a memoir by Young series will shed a positive and an enlightening light on main-stream society (worldwide).

Hypothetically...

1. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why? 

Answer: I wouldn’t want to be any creature but myself because I had such a positive experience during my young years in harem services.

2. One of your enemies just complimented you. What is your response? 

Answer: Love him/her unconditionally.

3. One of your friends just insulted you. What is your response? 

Answer: At our unique education, we are specially selected by the secret society because of our positive and loving traits. Therefore, students and “big-brothers/Valets would treat insults with a grain of salt and us our positivity to dissipate the negativity.

4. If you could change anything about yourself... 

Answer: I love and embrace who I am. I’m a perfect me. I don’t need to change and be somebody I’m not.

5. Tell me about where you grew up… 

Answer: My childhood until 13 years of age was spend in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. From late 13 to 26 I was educated in the United Kingdom. From 14 years on, I’ve been travelling, studying, teaching all over Europe and Asia. 

Now We Get Personal

1. What are your parents like? 

Answer: Love my nurturing mother. Did not get along with my tyrannical dad. They are both deceased.

2. Do you have any siblings? 

Answer: I have 2 blood brothers, one half-brother and a half-sister.

4. What's your occupation? 

Answer: I’m a semi-retired fashion designer. I’m also an established artist. Now, I’m writing my 7 books memoirs. Do you like it? I love everything I do.

5. Are you seeing/dating anyone? 

Answer: I’m in a long-term relation. My life-partner and I have been together for 19 years.

6. If not, did you ever think about getting engaged or married and to whom? 

Answer: In my memoirs, I’ve recently reconnected with my ex-big-brother/Valet/lover. If and when we do meet up and if the circumstances and situations permit, we (my life-partner, Walter, Andy – my ex-lover “big-brother”/Valet and I may decide to have a triplet relationship.

7. Tell us your biggest secret. 

Answer: I had kept my E.R.O.S. and harem experiences a secret close to 40 odd years. Now, I’m ready to tell my story. Therefore my biggest secret (that is no longer a secret anymore). I’ve included a synopsis below of what my secret was.



A Harem Boy’s Saga - I – Initiation; a memoir by Young.

This provocative story is about a young man who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and elite. 

It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.

Author’s note:

I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia. Following in my brothers' footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknown to my family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.

My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education.

1. Your worst fear? 

Answer: One of the reason I’ve changed the actual names of people and places in my memoirs is to protect their identities so I will not be sued or have a ‘Fahwah’ put on my life because of my controversial experiences. This is not so much fear but a precaution I took to protect all the people and institutions involved. You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to.

2. Tell us one thing you're the most proud of and why? 

Answer: To be given this enlightened educational opportunity within such an opulently, wealthy and unique setting, to grow into a responsible citizen of the world. This, I’m grateful and truly proud of.



Social Media and Contact Links


Video trailer for all the 3 books in A Harem Boy's Saga series (conservative version): http://youtu.be/F0Lv80yhhq0 

No comments: