Thursday, April 30, 2015

Why I Know




I know what struggle looks like
Raised two boys alone
I know what failure feels like
Lost my business, my house, my power and my voice
I know the emptiness of loneliness and despair
I know how fear can cripple, delude, destroy and malign
I know because that was my story.

I know that path, filled with illusions, is temporary
I know mistakes are merely lessons
I know that without vulnerability there is no truth
Without forgiveness the battle never ceases
Without courage life is limited.

I know because serendipity has no explanation
Soul connections are profound
And the beauty of creation exists inside the realm of the spiritual.

I trust the unspoken guidance
I believe without doubting
I love because my heart is filled with joy.

This is why I know.

No comments: