Tuesday, August 25, 2015

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS - Simone Salmon's Interview with BR Sanders, Clatter and Clank





I'm excited to have Simone Salmon stop by my blog today and answer a few questions about her novel, Drafnel

There are so many moving pieces in DRAFNEL, and it’s all the more complicated by the fact that, as presented, the book is non-linear. How did you keep everything straight? What was your writing process like?

This is a fantastic question and I hope that my answer explains why. I have always wanted to write a book or poetry or short story…just about anything. After receiving a C- from my freshman English professor, I decided that maybe the writing dream needed to be shelved in pursuit of a more realistic profession: something having to do with computers. READ MORE






No comments: